Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Top with ribbon and jeans (full outfit)


  This is full outfit for little girls.  
Top with ribbon and sleeves. Bleach denim jeans with buttons and other details.

All outfit is handpainted by me. I used EA's texture and meshes and combine with my textures. Jeans are also handpainted by me very carefully. 


 I added sleeves and ribbon on the top, so this is custom mesh. 
Please, this is full outfit and you can not use it separately.
You can use it for.

 And you can recolor everything on this outfit.
4 recolorable palettes.
What you can recolor?
1-First is lower shirt.
2-Second are sleeves, ribbon and top.
3-Third is jeans.
4-
Bleach parts of jeans are recolorable, too.

This is everyday outfit but you can use it for formal and athletic.

 Tomislaw, thank you so much for models and images.


I hope you like this outfit.

DOWNLOAD


1 comment:

  1. Hi , i just wanted to let you know that i will be posting daily updates of creators creations on my blog. If your items is featured on my blog, I will of course redirect the download to your page. You can suggest some of your creations by clicking the " Share your Stuff" tab.
    Looking forward to see more of your beautiful items.
    BDS

    ReplyDelete